Wednesday, July 13

Couponing Again!

Hello Blog World! Long time, no post. Partly because I haven't had a laptop and I don't prefer to use our home computer which is VERY slow. So let's catch up for a minute-- Will's first gig at Jackson's went GREAT! He was amazing.. they even asked him to stay an extra hour- yeah, he's that good! They are talking about having him back maybe once a month or so. Other than that, things have been the same ole same ole-eat, sleep, watch tv, repeat and throw in some productivity somewhere in there! So last week and this week, Kroger has had some pretty decent sales going on. I have posted two pictures from a shopping trip that I made last week and this week! Please keep in mind, most of my shopping trips are to stock up our food pantry so they do not paint a very realistic picture of an average shopping trip I would make when shopping for Adam and myself! From this trip, only the toothpaste, pasta, and D.O was for the pantry.
Shopping trip I made today!



 Above you see:
(63) Colgate toothpaste .99
used: .50/1 Colgate toothpaste, makes it free, from 7/10 SS
(16) Pasta Roni .49 each--no coupons, just a good deal!
(7) Nivea Bodywash $2.99
used: (7) $2/1 Nivea Bodywash, makes it .99 cent each
(8) Brut D.O 5/$5 ($1 each)
used: (8) $1/1 Brut Product, makes it free
(1) Domino sugar- $4.19
used: (1) .50/1 domino sugar 4lb or 5 lb bag, makes it $3.19
(2) Johnson & Johnson Body Wash $2.49
used: (2) .50/1 J&J Baby product, makes it $1.49 each 
(2) Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder $2.49
used: (2) $1/1 J&J Baby Powder, makes it $1.49 each
(1) Pillsbury icing closeout @ $1.37
used: .55/1 Pillsbury icing, brownie or cookie mix, makes it .82
(2) Garnier conditioner- 2/$5
used: (2) $1/1 Garnier product, makes it $1.50 each
(2) Mac & cheese
------------------------------------------
OOP: $37.44
Saved: $248.00 (88%)

He always watches me when I set out the groceries and take pictures... he probably thinks I'm crazy!

Shopping trip from last week. Not sure why the picture quality is so bad! All of this is for the pantry!
What you see above:
(4) Big Canned collard greens $1 each
(4) Canned vegetables .75 each
(2) Totinos Pizzas .89 each
(18) Chef Boyardee .69 each
used: $1/3 Chef Boyardee Rolling Printable, makes it .36 each
(20) Banquet Entree .69 each
used: .50/2 Banquet Entrees Rolling Printable, makes it .19 each
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOP: $21.08
Saved: $35.84 (64%)

I enjoy couponing so much, I don't think I will ever stop. I'm glad I have learned while I have all of this spare time and time to practice & get good at it. This way, when my schedule does get crazy, I will already be a pro at it! :)

Until my next post...



1 comment:

  1. Did you get all of that in one shopping trip--in one Kroger? I am glad you are doing so great! I will never stop couponing either!

    ReplyDelete