Today, especially after the events that took place tonight, I am very thankful for my daddy. (No worries, it was just a little scare!) He is and has always been there for me. I can call him no matter what time it is and he will stop what he's doing, answer and talk to me about whatever it is that I need. When I'm scared that someone may be at my house (whether I hear strange noises or see weird things) I call him and he calms me down. He reassures me that everything will be fine --I am a little paranoid for those who don't know me very well.-- When I have good news to share, I call him and he shows his support and happiness for me. When I want to talk about what's happening during a football game, I call him (well normally text because we are both watching the game and it's just easier to do that!). When I don't know what to do in a situation, I call him. He shares his opinions, but always encourages me to make my own decisions. When I do something I think he would be proud of, I call and tell him. No matter why I call or when I call, he is always there for me, offering advice, comfort, and encouragement. Sometimes I think I got the best daddy in the world! He has always told me how proud he is of me, how beautiful I am, and how much he loves me. He has always encouraged me to think for myself, form my own opinions about things, and embrace my individuality. I have always been "daddy's little girl" and I always will be! I have never doubted his love for me, and that's not something every girl in this world can say. I am very blessed to have such a great daddy! What are you thankful for?
Until my next post....
No comments:
Post a Comment