Tuesday, November 15

Day 14

Yesterday (and today) I am thankful for a flexible schedule [at this point in my life]. Since I do not have a full time job, I do try to sub as often as possible, but sometimes I don't get a call so I have a free day. On those free days, I TRY to be productive. Yesterday was a productive day. I organized and straightened up our office, which had become a DISASTER! All of my school stuff that will one day go in my classroom crowds Adam's work space. All of my "craft supplies" [that are hardly ever used] and scrapbooking supplies are stored in the office. It was very messy and there was junk everywhere, so yesterday I was able to get in there and clean in up a little. I also got some laundry done [3 loads, I know-you're proud]! So, while I may not have the job of my dreams right now, I am thankful for the blessing of a flexible schedule and having the time to get some things done that would be harder to do if I did have a 'real' job.
Until my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment