Saturday, November 12

Day 12

Today, Saturday, I am thankful for Thirty-One! While it may seem trivial to some, I am very thankful that I have joined this company/sisterhood. Thirty-One provides me with as much [or little] side income as I choose to make. The more I want to make, the more I work the business. It is so easy to do because the products sell themselves. Today, I hosted a Christmas brunch and just enjoyed my time with the ladies who came. No, I am not extremely outgoing or what you would call a "people person", but I enjoy meeting women and getting to know them--we all have something in common--we love purses/bags/accessories! So if all else fails, that's what conversations can be about. But, to me it's more--the name Thirty-One comes from Proverbs 31 where it speaks of the women who is hardworking, diligent, and honest, therefore she is worthy of honor, reward, and praise. Thirty-One believes in the mission of encouraging women, celebrating who they are, and rewarding them! As a christian woman, I completely support that mission in my own life and try to get to know the people around me so that they can see Christ through me. Whether the women in my life are going through the valleys or walking on the mountain tops, I want to be there to encourage them. I want to love them with the love of Christ, no matter who they are, what they look like, or the choices they make. I am thankful that I have joined this business because, through it, God gives me many opportunities.
Until my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment