Last post: July 27th. Wow. I am so..... ashamed! How can I go from avid blogger to not posting for nearly a month? One word, three letters. J-o-b. School has started and I believe, if my brain is working correctly, we are in our third full week! Kindergarten is AMAZING! I love my kids! They definitely keep me laughing--more to come on this. I will devote a whole post to their crazy quotes! It's crazy how different life is with a job. For the past two years or so, college has been my job, but now-as a sub-I am finally doing what I love. But it has come at a price--gone are the days of blogging all day and watching tv-keeping up with my soaps!!! Thank goodness for DVR. I am like 10 episodes behind! Now, when I get home I am drained and want to go straight to bed. It's not as bad now as it was in the beginning. I am starting to get into a routine. While it is tiring--kindergarten is SO tiring--I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. I am going to try my best to get back into posting and catch you guys up with what's been going on with this Blissful Bride :)
Until my next post... (which will hopefully be tomorrow)
No comments:
Post a Comment