Tonight I went out to eat with two of my friends from high school. I like to refer to them as A Lamb and JL :) We went to eat at the Brick to talk and catch up and ended up talking for a few hours. It's always interesting when the three of us get together--lots of laughs and maybe just a little tiny bit of "chit chat". We decided that we are going to get together Thursday and karaoke... I'm pumped! You should probably stay tuned because I am sure there will be a lot to blog about after that night.... Anyways! I love girl time- it should definitely be a bi-weekly or monthly thing. Sometimes you just need a little time with some girls! We got into the discussion of having a lot of people on our facebooks that we don't really talk to or even know that well... Ashley shared that she had deleted a lot of "friends" and I shared that I had tried, but it takes a really long time! I mean what is the point of having someone on your facebook that you don't even talk to? Like if you saw them in public, neither one of you speaks or everything they post you just find annoying... that makes them not facebook-friend-worthy (ha)! So I think I am going to go through my friend list again and do some deleting! Don't be upset if you don't make the cut--kidding. You probably won't even read this because you will be deleted off of my facebook before I share it :)
Meanwhile... when I got home 3 hours later, my sweet sweet husband is painting our house! Let me just enlighten you a little. You would think after buying a house over a year ago all of the renovations would be complete, right?! I know, I mean that does seem logical... but some of the doors still don't have trim and the window in the kitchen doesn't have trim and well let's just say the house isn't "finished". However, Adam did finish painting the bookcase in the living room (that is built into the walls), and he is in the process of re mudding and taping the walls... which means repainting. There are white spots on the walls in the kitchen.. you would think we are remodeling, but no we are just trying to finish! I guess I'm just thankful for a husband who is willing to fix up a house for me and make it look like I want it to... even if it does come in spurts!
Until my next post...
So excited for thursday!!! Lots to blog about friday im sure.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed tonight. Def needs to happen more often! I need it!