Friday, June 17

More Couponing!

So today was the big day that I picked up my 30 pks of wipes--all FREE. I also noticed Nesquik mix would be free after coupons so I picked up some of those too. (I have had some people ask to add what coupons I use, so that it what is written next to each item) P.S--Sorry the pic is kind of blurry!
(30) pks of wipes=Free (.99 WYB 5 participating products)
-.50/1 Huggies wipes 64 count or larger (From SmartSource insert 6/12)
(8) Nesquik packs=Free (.99 ea.)
- .50/1 Any Nesquik product (From RedPlum insert from paper I picked up in FL)
(4) Wacky Mac pasta- 1.79 each before q (coupon)--> $1 ea. after q
- .40/1 Wacky Mac noodles (online printable)
(5) Bayer Asprin-2.99 ea. before q--> .99 ea. after q
- $2/1 Bayer product (From SmartSource 6/12)
(4) Great Value pasta sauce- .88 ea.
********************************************
Total before q's: $100.74
Out of Pocket (OOP): $14.92
Total Savings: $85.82 (87%)

No comments:

Post a Comment