Happy Friday to all!
My husband and I, along with some of our friends were supposed to go on a trip to Alabama this weekend to stay on a house boat, but those plans changed. After looking for condos at different beaches, we decided to not go too far away.... sooo we are headed to ATL for the weekend! I'm sure we will find lots to do and there is already one thing I plan on doing that is on my 50 list. Yep, I'm getting tatted up. I'm getting the word faith on my foot and under it Psalm 56:4 which says: I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. I just love this verse! For me, it kinda sums up my faith. I praise God and His word, I don't fear because I trust Him and have FAITH in His plans. I wanted to get a tat that was meaningful, not just a random star or heart (unless there was some meaning behind it), so I decided to go with something related to a huge part of my life-my faith in Christ. I also saw a "faith" tattoo on a girl's foot at church camp a looooonnnggg time ago and I have always said if I ever got one, that's what it would be. Of course, mine will look completely different. Trust me, it has taken a very long time to pick out a font, decide on a verse, and design my tat. So last night I was laying in the bed watching NY Ink (this is one of the habits on my 50 list I want to break btw-) which comes on TLC Thursday nights at 10. I'm laying there trying to get pumped and get some motivation for this weekend and one of the tattoo artists on the show has a client come in who wants a tattoo on her foot. Before she tats her friend she says, "You know the foot is the worst. It hurts really really bad!" Well I'm thinking in my mind- Dang, I just talked to Ashley and she said it wasn't that bad! So I turn to my husband for reassurance and say, "It's not gonna be THAT bad, is it?" (like he knows?!) and he said, "No! Yours is just a word it will only take like 20 mins!" I am always worrying and exaggerating, so he sometimes gets a little frustrated with me! :) So, I'm clinging to his reassuring words that it won't be TOO painful. I will document and post on Monday! There is no telling what all else we will get in to, but I will be sure to document it all. I hope you all have a great, fantabulous weekend :)
Until Monday....
Cason! It hurts and there's no way around that, but if ME of all people can manage it, I know you can. Im a huge baby an even when I get sick I still wanna go home and let my sister take care of me! You will be fine. Its gonna hurt but its not unbearable and it's not gonna take toooo long! Just don think about it or you wont do it.. I know you. Just go on there and get it done. You're gonna have kids one day an im sure it will b ten times better than labor. Call me for support! :)
ReplyDelete