Sunday, June 12

My First Blog Post!

Well hello, Blog World!
I have been wanting to start one of these for about two years now, but I kept putting it off. I like to think of it as a kind of online journal and I LOVE to journal! So, I finally sat down and took the time to think of a name and create my very own blog, which by the way, was very tedious! For anyone out there who may be reading and doesn't know me, I was married a little over a year ago and graduated college about a month ago. I majored in Early Childhood/Special Education and I am currently unemployed :) but still trusting that God has somewhere for me. There are many things I experience that I am eager to write about to whoever may be reading.

So, until my next post...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Cute layout! Im glad you're doing it! Let me know if you need any tips! The only one I can give at this point is look at other blogs and get ideas you like! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading! So glad to add another blog to my list!

    ReplyDelete