Well, Happy Monday Blog World,
This past weekend was tons of fun! We got to Atlanta Friday afternoon, checked into our hotel and attempted to develop a plan. We finally decided to just go out to eat somewhere and hang out! The next morning we got to sleep in and go lay out by the pool. Saturday night I ended up getting my tattoo. I absolutely LOVE it! Getting a tattoo on my foot was VERY painful. I almost cried when the guy first started, but I held back my tears and tried to breathe through it. The guy who did it was very nice and patient with me. I told him it was my first tattoo, as if he couldn't tell, and that I was very nervous, again-as if he couldn't tell! Since my tattoo was so simple, it only took about 10-15 minutes... and thankfully because I don't know if I could have sat there any longer. Honestly, about halfway through I felt like I was going to pass out, but I just tried to focus and get through it! Some of you may deal with pain better than I do, so if you ever get a tat on your foot you may not think it is that bad... HOWEVER, I am a baby and I do not do well with pain. I think overall I did very good though. My sweet husband was right beside me holding my hand :) After getting tatted up we went out to eat at The Twisted Taco, which was very yummy! Then, Sunday it was back home to Milledgeville.... with a very interesting ride back :) Now it is Monday and I still feel like I am on vacation... no job, no schedule, nothing really to do except watch tv, coupon, and blog...what a life (I guess I could clean the house every now and then-my husband would probably appreciate that. Maybe I'll try that one day this week) One day I will miss this! But until then, I will try and be productive with all of my free time!
Here are some pictures from my tattoo experience:
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| The stencil... |
![]() |
| I told the guy I might need a 1 minute breather after he got done with the verse.. |
![]() |
| Trying to keep my "breathing steady" but it was hard... haha this picture makes me laugh! |
![]() |
| Almost done! |
![]() |
| I did it :) Cross one thing off the list! |
No comments:
Post a Comment