Tuesday, June 14

Free Huggies Wipes!

This week, Kroger is having a sale where you buy 5 participating items and get $5 off. The sale price for wipes are .99 cent and after a .50 cent coupon that will double to $1, these wipes will be free! I went to Kroger today and did my first pre-order request...I am SO EXCITED! Couponers who plan to buy items in bulk will ask stores to pre-order that item so they don't clear the shelves and they are sure they get the exact number of the item they want. I will have 30 coupons for these wipes, so I asked the store to order 30 pks of wipes for me... and they will all be FREE!!! The truck should come in on Friday, so I will definitely write again and let you guys know how it goes. Why am I buying baby wipes? They will all be given out through The Store House or to other parents who may need them.

P.S-- I forgot to put out this commercial earlier--If you would like to donate to The Store House in any way, please comment and leave your email (or cell number if you are comfortable with that) and I can get in touch with you. Also, donations can be dropped off at Sinclair Baptist Church- 102 Airport Road (off Log Cabin Rd. in Milledgeville)

Until my next post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment