On the way back home from ATL, we stopped at a Zaxby's and I saw the coolest thing. Now I have seen these before on tv or the internet, but never in person! The Coke machine was all digital!!!! It was like a touch screen menu!!!! I was so amazed... I could have sat there and just watched people pour their drinks! I only got water, so my choices weren't that exciting. My camera on my phone isn't the best, but you get the idea. Some of you may have already seen these before! Look at all the choices for Sprite! You can get any flavor.. it was like that for Coke and all the others too! I tried Raspberry Sprite. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be.. guess that's what I get for stealing it with my clear water cup.
Until my next post....
No comments:
Post a Comment