I already had some things in mind that I knew had to be on my list, but after about #35 I had to really think of what to add to my list. These things are written in no particular order and I am still working to 100! Please share your bucket/life list--comment or post a link to where we can all see it!
1 Run a 10k
2. Run a half marathon
3. Complete a full marathon
4. Participate in a triathlon
5. See the Northern Lights
6. See the Grand Canyon
7. Take a road trip across the country
8. Be on a game show (Preferably The Price is Right)
9. Become a Mommy
10. Christmas in New York
11. New Year's Eve in Times Square
12. Macy's Thanksgiving Parade
13 Mardi Gras
14. Visit Australia
15. Visit Atlantis
16. Visit each of the 50 states
17. Visit the San Diego zoo
18. Go deep sea fishing
19. Go on a cruise
20. Go hunting (deer or duck)
21. Go on a safari
22. Go to the Kentucky Derby
23. Go to the Masters
24. Go to a rodeo
25. Go on a mission trip out of the country
26. Swim with dolphins
27. Meet someone famous
28. Catch a shark
29. Ride in a cable car in San Francisco
30. See Niagara Falls
31. Play in a casino in Vegas
32 Learn to sew
33. Learn to bow fish
34. Learn to sleep without the tv on
35. Get a Masters
37. Get over $100 in groceries for free
38. Read the entire Bible
39. Read every Nicholas Sparks book
40. Watch a dog race
41. Make a difference in someone's life
42. Make an investment
43. Make a wedding scrapbook
44. Start an annual event
45. Start an organization/ministry
46. Teach someone to coupon
47. Keep my house clean for one month
48. Audition for American Idol
49. Take a self defense class
50. Attend a midnight screening of a movie on the day it opens
51. Have my own classroom
52. Partipate in a 3-day breast cancer walk
I love this! I especially like the game show one...The Price is Right? Really Cason!? Haha! Thanks for the link up though btw.
ReplyDeleteI wanna add more to mine...so stay tuned for Bucketlist pt.2